Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Where Does Motivation Come From?

I ran across this picture today in my news feed and it was a THUMBSTOPPER for me.

Why? Because so many people think that they are just too far gone to try something new. Would it really be worth it? Will it really work? Will I really lose weight? 

Most people will talk themselves out of starting before they can even begin. But in all reality, when you BREAK...that's where the motivation comes from.

When you take those before pictures. ..that everyone hates...that's where the motivation comes from. You have to break before you can SHINE! Join a group,  surround yourself with others that will lift you up,  help you get back on the wagon when you fall off...

Don't hold back. Don't talk yourself out of this time. It's your turn. It's your time to shine. Let's SHINE bright together.

Let's chat! Message me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment