Friday, February 20, 2015

Mind Blown...Creator of Shakeology explains to me why I NEED it!

I know that I love Shakeology.  I know that it tastes good.  I know that it helped me lose weight.  I know that it gives me energy and helps me sleep better.  I know that it's quick and easy for me to use for breakfast...But after getting off of a webinar with the creator of Shakeology himself...

I'm just that much more of a believer in Shakeology...and will probably drink it forever.  Hands down, I'm sold, it will be something that drink DAILY.

He was asked about new flavors and why they have more like some other brands do...His answer about everything being natural, no chemicals, and having anchor ingredients to give flavor to Shakeology stood out to me.  It's no wonder there isn't a Berries n'Cream Shake.  That would need to have artificial sweeteners in that to give it that flavor.  Shakeology WILL NOT do that.

Why is Shakeology more expensive than other brands?
They go out of their way to make sure that all ingredients that they say are "in the bag" are actually in the bag in the the proper state that we need them to be in.  There is no GMO's in Shakeology and they pay more for that to be the case.

I could go on and on...but I'm so glad that I have chosen to invest in my health and fuel my body at least 1 time per day with the nutrition it craves.  Call me crazy, call me biased...but I absolutely will drink Shakeology everyday.  My health is that important to me!






No comments:

Post a Comment