Thursday, February 19, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Day 3 Review...NOT STARVING!

So most people think that when you eat healthy, all you get is salad.  All day...every day!

Well that is far from the truth with the 21 Day Fix Extreme.  I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that when I first opened up the package and looked at the size of the containers...I thought "what...these things are TINY".  I truly did think I would be starving!

But that is far from the truth.  I've actually had to force myself to eat everything.  And tonight...I'm STUFFED.  My dinner was so good and filling!  I've tried 2 new recipes using Ground Turkey and I will let you know...I'm a fan.  Turkey Chili and the Turkey Meatballs from the recipe guide that comes with the program will definitely be added into our dinner rotation when we aren't on the FIX.




My breakfast today: Shakeology blended with frozen fruit
Morning Snack: Carrots, Cauliflower and Hummus
Lunch: Salad with grilled chicken and mixed blueberries and raspberries.
Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs
Dinner: Turkey Meatballs, Sweet Potato, and Steamed Veggies.

Very filling and very tasty.  I can't wait to try the Lettuce Wraps and the Chicken Fajitas next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment