Friday, February 20, 2015

Just Say No!!




It's Friday...and what have I done every single Friday for probably a year??...Go eat Mexican, have a margarita and enjoy some chips and salsa...and maybe some queso too! 

I mean...I had eaten healthy all week...so why not splurge on Friday night?  It wasn't going to kill me right...could I really gain weight from one night?  The answer is no...but honestly...I was working out every single day.  I was trying to get these results that you always see, but they weren't happening for me.  

What I am finding out in just 5 short days of sticking to the 21 Day Fix plan...is that when you actually eat right...you don't crave the junk, you stay full, and I FEEL great!  

Trust me, when I committed to this plan...I wasn't worried about the food but THIS...THIS right here is what I was worried about.  3 weeks without my Margarita?  How could I survive? But honestly, it has been such an easy process for me, I've lost 4 lbs in the 5 days and I am seeing and feeling results. 

So yes, I am not going to give up what I want...and I want abs, for what I want right this second.  I can do this.  I have a support group that is helping me and I owe it to myself to get the results that I've been working hard for.  One silly margarita is not worth it to me.  

Thoughts?  Do you do the same thing?  Have you been stuck at the same weight for awhile?

No comments:

Post a Comment