Sunday, August 14, 2016

Why do the Ultimate Reset?

So, a few people have asked me..."Why are you doing the Ultimate Reset, you don't need to lose weight??? "



Well for many reasons actually. I'll list them below:

1. I've been struggling to lose some weight I gained from taking birth control.
2. I've been struggling to not feel bloated each day.
3. I've been struggling in the bathroom...sorry TMI!!
4. I've been struggling to feel "happy" in my own skin due to recent weight gain.
5. I've been struggling to workout. (WHAT???  Karen not workout???)

I know...who would have thought.  Well...I've been working out intensely for so long and getting no results that my mental capacity to think it was worth it...has literally run down.  I enjoy teaching my Insanity and PiYo classes, but truthfully...it is because I get to see my friends there.

I have added fiber into my diet two times daily.  I have added some metabolism boosters throughout the day. I have changed up my workouts to do more cardio. NOTHING is working.

Which has led to a VERY FRUSTRATED Karen on the inside.  I have tried to keep it inside and not let any of my challengers know that their "coach" has struggled to want to workout. I went to our Beachbody Coach Summit in Nashville and they explained the Ultimate Reset in a more in depth way than I had heard about it before.  I was hooked.  I cam home and immediately ordered it.  I think it's going to be my answer.

WHY? Why will it be just what I need? Why am I so excited for this?

Because the one thing that has held me back from doing it before..."not being able to workout while doing the Reset" has always turned me away from completing it. So NOW...right now...that is EXACTLY what I need.  I need a break.  My body needs a break.  I may not be physically working out for the next 21 days...but my body is going to be working out...internally.

It's going to help with my mood, my digestion, my emotions, my physical well being, my confidence...and I'll be darned if I'm not going to lose that last 5 lbs. that has been hanging on for dear life. I'm so ready for this...I literally need a RESET in all aspects of my life.

After 21 days...I can only imagine the drive I'm going to have to get in a good sweat session.  And from reading the booklet that comes with the Ultimate Reset...my workouts will be more productive when my body is functioning like it's supposed to internally.

So...now that you know my WHY...what exactly did my day look like today? What will my week look like?

Phase One - Reclaim

During these first days I will be altering my diet and slowly taking away food like red meat and refined food that put stress on my digestive system.  I'll be adding in 4 of the 6 supplements from the Ultimate Reset.

I know for a fact I am one of the people they reference in the guide book that live their daily lives...dehydrated.  One of my biggest challenges will be drinking all the water that is required.  But...challenge accepted.  I'm ready for this!

I've read the articles about drinking water and how it helps with weight loss.  Duh...now it's just time I actually do it.

Am I starving? Nope. Not even close.  These meals have been amazing and for the "non-cook" that I am...pretty easy to make.

I can say that I've never eaten a turnip in a salad before.  I've never steamed kale. And homemade miso soup???  Yep...I did that too.  Tasted great! I felt full all day and enjoyed the process of making my meals.

If the rest of the meals are this good...I'll be looking forward to eating every day.  Plus...remember...I don't have to fit in my workout.  So...I can put sole focus on what I'm putting in my body and not worrying about what energy I'm exerting.

This will truly reset my thinking and I can't explain enough how much I think I need this right now.

Is there anything that I don't like as of right now?

Sure thing...the Power Greens...brutal truth...they are HORRIBLE!  But what do you do...you stir it in 4 oz. of water...and you just take it down.  I started this plan...and I will follow it as directed.  It will be worth it.  I know the pay off will be bigger than the few seconds of nastiness I taste each day.

So there ya have it...I'm done eating at 6:30 pm.  Yes...6:30 pm.  No late night snacking.  No small handfuls of candy. Nothing until the morning!  This has to work...it's like fool proof.  Just follow the plan.  Easy right?

Stay tuned for more! :) Want to join me?
I'd love to chat with you.

Follow my journey here or on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/karenhendershotinspire/
Email me here: kmhendershot32@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment