Monday, December 14, 2015

Hammer and Chisel Week 1 Review

Okay...I did it!!!  It's the end of Week 1.  I successfully followed the calendar and the meal plan for The Master's Hammer and Chisel. My results in this picture may not show much of anything...I mean...heck...it's only been 7 days.  



 BUT for me...this is HUGE.  I had let myself go into a downward spiral of candy eating, adult beverage drinking, and eating out all the time.

I do believe that in moderation...those are all things I think are completely OK.

BUT...not in the way I was doing it.  I have gained almost 20 lbs. from the start of my divorce last March.  AND well...I've just had enough.  It was time t refocus.  

So let's talk day 1, Chisel Balance was the first workout and let me tell you- it was intense!!  But I loved every single minute of it.  I loved the balance component, the focus, the weights, the core and the fact that it was completely different than PiYo or other workouts that I have done.  I was sweating like no other after the workout and I was sore by lunchtime!  It was working!!!

Day 2:  I showed up at 6:00am and Hammer Plyo was on the calendar.  I loved it again!  I just like that they are intense challenging workouts.  I've done the 21 Day Fix, Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30, P90X so my body is used to the intensity.  But this time I'm challenging myself with what weights I select.  If I want to continue to get great results I have to be willing to push myself further past the limits.  

Day 3:  Iso Strength Chisel is up for day 3.  Even with the performance line supplements, proper nutrition and hydration I'm still sore!  I like it because I know it's working.  Today, again another killer challenging workout.  That 10 second hold is no joke...who ever thought that 10 seconds would feel so long??  



Thankfully Day 4 is rest day! That extra hour of sleep felt AMAZING! I definitely used today to recover (PiYo class actually felt great on my sore muscles) and to get myself ready to rock it out tomorrow.  

Day 5-7 were Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  I typically have rested on a couple of those days in the past.  But not this time.  I went, I got it done, and I feel great.  

Check out the video below of a snippet of what Chisel Endurance is like.


I'm already in love with this program!  I'm just beyond pumped about it! So you can expect a weekly update from me!  I am committed to doing the entire 60 days and challenging myself to the next level in my fitness. 

What can you expect to get from this program and how do you get started?  Check out the "Unboxing" video below.  Everything you will need for the program is there!  


I will be launching another Hammer and Chisel Challenge Group starting on January 4th if you would like to take the plunge and start the New Year off right!


Email me at kmhendershot32@gmail.com or on 

No comments:

Post a Comment