Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Calling all runners!!!

It's almost 60 degrees here today in Indiana and man oh man...the sun is shining and there are all sorts of people outside right now.  We've been cooped up inside for so long this winter...that even though I'm not a runner...I HAD to go running tonight.  It just felt like it was supposed to happen.

You all know I love Beachbody DVD programs and I still do them almost every night.  But...TODAY...running was the workout of choice. Fresh air, a good sweat, and of course a great playlist.

I feel that you have to change up your routine...not just because your body will get used to what you're doing...and changing it up will help you bust through plateaus...but just mentally you should change up your routine every once in awhile.  It keeps things fresh, exciting...and not like a chore.  Plus, everyone needs strength building exercises, everyone needs to work on balance and core strength, everyone needs flexibility.  If you just stick to one type of exercise...you are limiting yourself from the results that you want.

Now, I'm not going to go out and run every day...because like I said...I'm not a runner.  But it felt good tonight.  And the cool thing is...I haven't ran in such a long time....like months.

So what does that say for Beachbody programs??...They are legit.  They work...they get you in shape.  I just busted out 2 miles and I feel great.  Insanity, PiYo, Combat, P90X3, Turbofire, 21 Day Fix...you name it...they help with everything.

So those of you who ARE runners...if you're looking for something to help you with your time, your flexibility, your endurance, etc...there is something out there for you.

Send me an email at kmhendershot32@gmail.com or find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/karenhendershotinspire and let me know what your wanting to achieve.  I'd love to help suggest something that may work for you like it has for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment